Guidelines to parents/guardians to make sure a spot for his ward in the school.
- Collect the application form from the School Registrar or download it from the website.
- The Registrar will check the application form and the seat availability in the specific grade according to your child’s age.
- With payment of the registration and entrance assessment fee, children from Years 1 to 10 sit for the entrance tests. Applicants for Kindergarten will be assessed informally according to set criteria. Interviews are arranged according to the school’s schedule.
- Results of interviews/exam tests will be given within the day during the interview and if your child reaches the required standard, he/she can join the school.
- Where classes are full, you can submit an application to go onto the waiting list.
- Admission Process: On the day of the admission the parent will submit all the required documents and fill the admission form. The information will be entered by the registrar into the system. Then the parent will be requested to pay the entrance examination fee and the student will go for an interview followed by the entrance exam. If he/she will pass, the student will meet the counselor and the nurse and parent will pay the registration fees and seat reservation.