Steps You Need to go Through in Order to Secure a Place for Your Child in the School:
- Check there is a place and collect a pre-registration form from school. Complete the pre-registration form and take it to the Registration Office along with the supporting documents (photographs, valid passport and residence permit copies).
- The Registrar will check the application form and the availability of a place according to your child’s age.
- On payment of the non-refundable assessment fee, an assessment visit will be arranged. This will include an entrance test for children in Year 1 to 10 and/or interview for children from KG to Year 10. Schedules will be fixed by the school on convenient dates for the school but in consultation with parent. Results of interviews/ examinations will be given to you within a few days and if your child reaches the required standard s/he can be invited to join the school. If the place is accepted, you will be required to sign the declaration form and pay the non-refundable registration fee, first term tuition fee, textbook and uniform costs (and transport fee if applicable), together with a refundable interest free cautionary deposit.
- Where the classes are full you can submit an application to go on to the waiting list.
- Parents need to pay the tuition and transport fees from 15 days before the start of each term.